How to Choose the Home Business Idea that is ‘Right for you’!
When you start your home business, and have made the decision to start selling online, you may find it difficult to choose which products you would like to sell. But don’t be too concerned, you don’t need to immediately commit to a single home business idea or ‘lock-in’ to the exact type of product that you want to sell for the rest of your life.
Our Home Business Websites allow you to sell an unlimited number of products, from an unlimited number of categories, from any website, so you can change your mind about what you choose to sell at anytime. It’s simply a matter of listing different products for sale on your website. You can choose to use wholesale suppliers or drop shipping suppliers, and also change the suppliers that you choose to use at anytime. You can use any combination of suppliers, using a mix of both Wholesalers and Dropshippers to stock your store.
You might start out selling Baby Products and then find yourself selling Fishing Rods 3 years down the track! It’s very easy to change your website name and your store, should you decide to sell something totally different!
Knowledge is Power!
Home Business Websites gives you the tools and the training to start your home business as easily as possible. We provide you with all of the small business information and knowledge that we’ve gained over the last 10 years. Our Home Business Website packages are flexible allowing your business to grow and expand ‘with you over time’. You are also not limited or ‘locked in’ to just a single home business idea.
Your attitude and your commitment are essential to starting a home business and to your small business success.
Secrets to Success
The three biggest secrets to success, in business are;
- Commit to your success and to your business
- Believe in yourself
- Start now, rather than later!
Welcome to the Club
Small business has been the backbone of the world’s economy since the very beginning, and in fact most small businesses start out at home! When you start a home business you are joining a large number of entrepreneurs who started with a single home business idea and turned that idea into a very large business.
Below are just a few examples:-
- Apple Computers was started by two mates in Steve Wozniak’s garage
- Dell Computers was started in Michael Dell’s dormitory room
- Ruth and Elliot Handler started Mattel out of their garage. Today, Mattel is best known for manufacturing toys, but they initially produced and sold picture frames. Shortly after opening for business, the Handlers began making dollhouse furniture with the scraps left over from the picture frames.
- Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay, finished the code for the eBay website in his living room
- We all know the story of Facebook and how Mark Zuckerberg developed the code almost by accident from his university dorm room. Facebook was intended to be nothing more than a social application for his fellow university students. He now has over 1 billion users worldwide and Mark, well he’s a millionaire several times over.
The common factor in all of the stories above, is that none of them had a clear or decisive business plan when they were starting out. Mattel didn’t start out with the intention of selling Toys, they started out selling pictures frames and ended up with a hugely successful Toy Business. None of these entrepreneurs had any idea just how big or how successful their home businesses would become, nor where it would take them……. and it all started with just a single business idea!
You are the Boss
Remember, you get to be the boss. If you want to have a part-time business, you can have it. Or, you can start your home based business part-time and grow it into a full-time business at your own pace. If you need to have a bigger business with a larger income, you can have that too!
When you make the decision to start your online business, you have the final say in every aspect of the business, how fast it grows and how far it will take you.
Once you have made the decision to get started……..you can purchase one of our ready-made Online Businesses for Sale or choose to work with our team and let us create an Online Business ‘just for you’ based on your home business idea and our eCommerce Solutions.
Remember the third rule? …….. Start now, rather than later!